The following is an important article about picking Raul Grijalva for Interior Secretary. I admit that I did not like Ken Salazar, a rancher, as the secretary. Our nation deserves Grijalva for protecting our environment. I was one of the signers of the letter mentioned in this article. Bison and wolves and all other animals will fare much better under Grijalva. Read the original letter here which was recently posted on the Wildlife News.
- Actor Chris Pratt kills coyotes for fun and brags about it
- Who really pays for wildlife in the U.S.?
- Suburban Howls now available as a color e-book!
- World’s first Carnivore Conservation Act!
- Craigslist ad to kill coywolves in eastern MA
- Coyotes, red foxes, and Lyme disease
- New website: Coywolf! Check it Out
- Press Release: New genetic paper on “Coywolves” in Northeastern North America
- My Yellowstone book now available for purchase!
- Documents show that state wildlife officials lobbied to limit wolf restoration
- Please visit my Publications Page for new articles
- Carnivore Conservation Act for MA
- Breaking news: My Yellowstone Experience is getting published spring 2013!
- Pick Raul Grijalva for Interior Secretary
- Man in western MA slaughters coywolves for fun (legally)
- Coyote Hunting Contests
- Scientists Mourn Popular Yellowstone Wolf Shot by Hunter
- Love wolves, hate coyotes?
- Ban coyote hunting in MA
- Shooting Coyotes From Your House
- Coyote Hunting Contest Cancelled! Then Re-opened…
- New York Times Editorials about Coyotes
- Science Based Wildlife Management
- Coyote Management And Hate
- Support ECR
My Yellowstone Experience