January 6, 2013. “Coyote” hunting contests this winter. What a sport, trying to kill as many of another species as possible. I think most of these are in PA. What a despicable group of people in my opinion that think it is fine to go out and slaughter another species.
- Who really pays for wildlife in the U.S.?
- Breaking news: Coywolf, Canis oriens, is suggested new name for ‘eastern coyote’ says scientific article
- Predators and the Public Trust – important new paper!
- Actor Chris Pratt kills coyotes for fun and brags about it
- Suburban Howls now available as a color e-book!
- World’s first Carnivore Conservation Act!
- Craigslist ad to kill coywolves in eastern MA
- Coyotes, red foxes, and Lyme disease
- New website: Coywolf! Check it Out
- Press Release: New genetic paper on “Coywolves” in Northeastern North America
- My Yellowstone book now available for purchase!
- Documents show that state wildlife officials lobbied to limit wolf restoration
- Please visit my Publications Page for new articles
- Carnivore Conservation Act for MA
- Breaking news: My Yellowstone Experience is getting published spring 2013!
- Pick Raul Grijalva for Interior Secretary
- Man in western MA slaughters coywolves for fun (legally)
- Coyote Hunting Contests
- Scientists Mourn Popular Yellowstone Wolf Shot by Hunter
- Love wolves, hate coyotes?
- Ban coyote hunting in MA
- Shooting Coyotes From Your House
- Coyote Hunting Contest Cancelled! Then Re-opened…
- New York Times Editorials about Coyotes
- Science Based Wildlife Management
- Coyote Management And Hate
- Support ECR
My Yellowstone Experience